2015 Spring Trend – Stripes
Do you love fashion and style? I do too and I love following the newest trends and upcoming fashion looks. One of the biggest trends for Spring 2015 is stripes! You will find striped sweaters, blouses, tunics, tees, dresses, and fabulous shoes that are all the fashion rage this season.
I am a big fan of stripes and often wear them but realize that many are afraid to add them into their wardrobe for fear of the outcome. I am going to share some of my tips and tricks about stripes that will help you enjoy them anytime.
Tips on How to Wear Stripes With Confidence:
* If you are thicker through the middle and want to appear leaner, wear vertical or diagonal stripes. You can wear horizontal stripes if they are smaller in width or you want to pair it with a solid sweater or jacket.
* Diagonal stripes look fabulous on all body shapes and sizes. They will help to give you a longer torso appearance by drawing the eye from top to bottom.
* Pair up the stripes with solid color bottoms in one of the two colors that are featured in the stripe pattern. If you are bigger on the bottom and want to appear smaller, go for the darkest shade in the pattern.
* Balance out the entire printed look by selected solid color accessories. A good neutral colored handbag will last you for the entire season and mix ‘n match with other items in your wardrobe. But better yet, add some pop of color.
* When selecting footwear like a great pair of leather clogs that we sell, go for a great neutral solid color such as the Troentorp Karin Nude or the Mary Jane Nude clog sandals to work with your fashions and accessories.
Never be afraid to wear a piece of clothing you love. If it fits you well and you feel confident, you will wear it well. Balance out the stripes with solids and beautiful accessories for a look that will be totally you.