5 Fashion Accessories You Need This Winter
Winter is on the way and now is the time to start thinking about changing out your accessories for ones that will reflect your personal style this winter. There are so many wonderful items that have been showing up on the runways that you will want to include into your fashion this winter.
Check out these 5 hot fashion accessories that will carry you though this winter season.
- Boots, Boots, Boots! Need we say more? Boots are hotter than ever this season and a very important statement piece in your wardrobe. Ankle boots are preferred but knee boots and above-the-knee boots are perfect too! They can be worn with almost everything in your winter wardrobe!
- Brown Leather Handbag – Select a good quality leather bag in any of the brown hues: chestnut, saddle, mocha, chocolate, etc. A brown leather handbag goes with everything! Personally, we love the bucket-style with a lot of beautiful metal hardware accents.
- Scarves – A pretty & feminine scarf can be worn all kinds of different ways to really update your fashion wardrobe. You can wear them around the neck, tie one around your waist, wear it around your shoulders as a shawl or tie one onto your handbag. Scarves come in all different kinds of styles, sizes, colors and beautiful prints. Pick up several this season!
- Statement Watch – Have you noticed that over the past few years that dainty-size watches are out-of-style? If not, it’s time to update your watch wardrobe with a boyfriend style watch! These watches are big, bold and easy-to-read. Pick up one made from ceramic, wood or metal.
- The Oh-So Important Clog! That’s right, we said clog! Clogs can be worn casually, to the business office or dressed up for a night out on the town. Clogs are classic staples that never go out of style and are built for long-lasting comfort.
Adding just these 5 items to your wardrobe this fall and winter season will keep your style fresh and you feeling great. It is fun to use accessories to change a look and these 5 will help you do that easily.
2 Responses to 5 Fashion Accessories You Need This Winter