5 Summer 2015 Must-Have Shoes
Sometimes less is more when it comes to footwear. With summer coming, looking in the closet for the perfect shoe to wear can be stressful. Too many choices or not enough? So we sat down and came up with 5 of the top must have shoes for summer. These will get you through any occasion so you can enjoy in comfort and pack away the rest!
- Gladiator Sandal – These sandals typically have flat soles and feature numerous straps…often going up the leg for a few inches. The Gladiator Sandal doesn’t go with everything in your wardrobe but we do like seeing them worn with crop pants, capris, dresses and longer length skirts. Avoid wearing them with mini skirts and short-shorts!
- Espadrille – The Espadrille can be worn with just about everything in your summer wardrobe from shorts to dresses. Espadrilles come with flat or wedge style heels so you can find the perfect style for yourself, not to mention they come in oodles of different colors & prints.
- Clog Sandal – This type of sandal has your traditional style clog bottom. You can find them with or without ankle straps and open or toe closed styles. A good clog is worth the investment because they can be dressed up or dressed down, are super comfortable, and last for years.
- Sporty Sandal – Built for comfort but yet have a sporty look. The sport sandal is a great go-to shoe for all of your casual days throughout the hot summertime months and a great choice if you are going to be traveling or doing a lot of walking.
- Sporty Sneaker – Gone are the days of high-tops and chunky/heavy sneakers. Look for a great walking-style sneaker that looks clean and sporty in its appearance. A good sneaker will take you through the entire season and can be worn on all of your casual days.
No matter whether you are traveling or working, these top choices will have you looking and feeling great all summer long!