When the weather is up and down, cool then hot, it is tough to know what to wear. Keeping basic staples ready to go at any time is the perfect answer to this daily struggle. For me, cool casual comfort style is all I need. Easy to wear choices with the style that can dressed up or down depending on your needs.
Here are some go-to’s you need for this season.
5 Summer Fashions You Need for Cool Casual Comfort
- Multi-Pleated Skirt – The skirt is making a big comeback this season! When choosing one to update your wardrobe, invest in one that has multi-pleating. The pleating should go the entire way around the skirt. They’re free-flowing, comfortable to wear and very feminine.
- Multi-Layered Top – Gone are the days when you had to purchase 2-3 different tops and put them together for the layered look. Today’s designers are creating multi-layered looking tops that are actually one top with the additional layers sewn in. This takes all of the guesswork out of what goes with what and makes getting dressed for your day a whole lot easier.
- Midi Dress – The midi dress is styled just like the popular maxi dress from the past couple of years, but the length now comes at-knee or a little above-the-knee in length. The midi dress looks great on all fashion shapes and sizes, and depending on the style that you select, it can be dressed up or worn casually for summer.
- White Bottom – One of the most quintessential pieces that you need in your wardrobe this season is the white bottom: denim jeans, casual pants, capris, shorts and skirt. You can wear anything with a crisp and clean white bottom, dress them up for a night out on the town or dress them down for a casual day walking the boardwalk.
- Clog Sandals – Women are flocking to the clog-style sandal this season to wear with their summer dresses, skirts, capris and shorts. Clogs are super comfortable to wear and can take you from morning to night.
Here at Superior Clogs we sell several different styles of clog sandals in a variety of different colors. These 5 fashion items are going to carry you through summer even with the most fickle weather. Which one is your favorite to add to your wardrobe this season?