Casual Cruise Fashion Must-Haves
For the ultimate in vacations, so many people enjoy touring countries and the seas on a cruise. There are many different types of cruises available now but a casual, family cruise is a fun time for the whole family. Unless you have been on a cruise before, first time travelers are usually unsure about what they should take with them as far as clothing.
Depending on the length and destination of the trip, we have created a list for you to help you pack comfortable fashion must-haves for your casual cruise.
* Sneakers or a Walking Shoe
* Flip-Flops or Casual Sandals
* Clog Style Sandals
* Swimsuit + Cover-up, Sunhat and Sunglasses
* Shawl or Cardigan * 4 Bottoms (pants, capris, shorts and a skirt)
* 6-8 Tops Casual to Semi-Casual (mix and match with bottoms)
* 2-3 Sundresses or Maxi Dresses * Compact Rain Umbrella or Light-Weight Rain Jacket
* 1-2 Pair Pajamas or Nightgowns * Personal Items * Collapsible Tote or Beach Bag * Handbag
Make sure to check the ships dinner options for more formal meals. You may need to add dressy outfit if you choose a formal meal, such as dinner with the captain, etc. But for the most part, comfortable clothing is perfect for your family cruise.
Fun destinations, comfy shoes and clothing can make this a wonderful vacation. Make sure you are prepared to relax and be pampered! Have fun cruising!
You must be logged in to post a comment.