Easiest and Best Ways to Wear Clogs
The great thing about clogs is they have a traditional style that can go with so many different fashion styles. Some people they may find clogs ugly. Others they find them frumpy or old-fashioned. But this classic style has come a long way over the years, and for the better.
With beautiful soft leather and updated color and pattern options, clogs are a wonderful choice for women and men everywhere. They are a breeze to wear and offer amazing comfort too!
Love Modern Classic? They will work beautifully with that. Love vintage style? Perfect to pair together. Casual comfort and clogs are made for each other. Boho Chic your style? Clogs are amazing to add. Professional style your cup of tea? Clogs pair together perfectly.
Not sure how to wear your clogs? Check out these ideas.
Best and Easiest Ways to Wear Clogs
- Boot cut jeans look beautiful with clogs of all styles. Add a slim top with a poncho or scarf
- Flowing Maxi skirt paired with a loose sweater and strap back clogs are just right
- Skinny jeans with a tee, denim jacket and high heel clogs look amazing
- Wide leg pants with loose separates and closed back clogs can go anywhere
- Shorts are cute to wear with clogs. Either sandals or open back clogs are an awesome choice
- Suit slacks for work are easily paired with closed back or open back clogs. Add a beautiful sweater or jacket to layer for a professional look.
- Dresses can be worn with clogs as well. High heel or low heel clogs are perfect to wear. For offices, add a pair of tights and for casualwear keep it fun and flirty
With all of the awesome color choices and leathers today, adding several pair of clogs to your shoe collection only makes sense. Quick and easy to wear with comfort styles that will let you work and walk around in them all day long will quickly make you a convert!
Stop by the site and check out all of the great style that we have for this season. There is always something new in store at superiorclogs.com. Plus follow us on Facebook for regular updates and promo’s!