Have Fun with the Safari Fashion Look
There are some fashion trends that come and go and then there are ones that seem to stick around a while. We will let you choose on this one, but it is fun to find a trend and incorporate a few pieces into your closet. For me, I believe a leopard print is the new neutral and you can add that easily when styling this fun trend.
Here are some tips to have fun with the Safari Fashion Look
There are so many different ways that you can add some safari flair into your fashion. Check these out.
* Look for tailored safari styles in pants, tops, vests and jackets that are well-tailored and well-fitting pieces with the classic safari look.
* Choose the neutral colors: Kahki’s, Browns, Sand, Forest Green (Earth Tones) and avoid prints, bright colors and pastels. You want to mix & match the earthy neutral tones.
* Hot accessories to go along with this fashion trend are snakeskin handbags & shoes, ostrich leather handbags & shoes and alligator or croc leather accessories (shoes, handbags and belts)
* Jewelry: Natural beaded jewelry made from amber, tiger’s eye, malachite, black onyx, tortoise style jewelry, etc. When it comes to metals, the hot two-tone look (white & yellow) look great with this fashion style.
* Additional Accessories: Safari style hat, neutral colored hiking boots, snakeskin print watches, animal print (especially snakeskin) belts, simple hair accessories, natural colored canvas backpacks or hip (waist bags), tortoise sunglasses.
* Makeup and Hair: Simple and relaxed
You don’t have to go overboard and wear an entire outfit, but you can just add a few pieces to an outfit to make it fun and enjoy. Neutrals are huge this season and this is a great way to play with them and enjoy the casual style.
Superior Clogs’ new colors like the Napa Tan and Nude would go great as footwear with this safari style.