How to Wear Scarves in the Summer
Scarves have become a beautiful way to add some color and punch to an outfit but I think most of the time, we look at a decorative scarf and think about wearing them only in the cooler months. Many fabric choices tend to dictate that, but there are gorgeous scarves that are perfect for wearing anytime, including summer, to give you that finishing touch to your favorite outfit.
Here are some ideas on how to wear scarves in the summer that are easy to incorporate into your style anytime.
* A light-weight shawl for cool evenings
* As a belt around your waist. Loop it through your belt loops or simply roll and tie it
* Tie it around the waist as a swimsuit cover-up
* Tie one to the handle of your handbag or tote for a splash of pattern or color
* Wrap a small scarf around wrist as a trendy bracelet
* Roll and knot one into a trendy necklace * Tuck one around your neck as a scarf when wearing a suit, in place of a camisole
* Add one as a head covering, hair tie or headband
Get creative with scarves for an instant pick me up. There are so many amazing patterns, fabrics, and colors that can make a big impact. Dress your style up or dress it down easily. I love the easy, breezy look that you can get just by adding a scarf to your outfit.
You must be logged in to post a comment.