Key Essentials to Refresh Your Summer Wardrobe
Getting ready for the summer heat means that it is probably time to go through your summer wardrobe and refresh it a bit. Wearing the same old same old year after year can get stale and a bit boring. Even if you are on a budget, there are some key essentials that you will want to update for a fashion friendly summer.
Here are 5 key pieces to update this summer.
- White Jeans, Shorts and/or Capris. White gets dingy or stained fast! This summer season, update your wardrobe with a crisp new pair of white casual bottoms. They never go out of style and you can pair them with anything and look fabulous.
- Light Colored Tanks. Tanks can be worn by themselves or layered under other items you already have. Grab a few on sales in pretty pastel shades of pink, lilac and baby blue. Neutral shades of white, cream and khaki are basics that you will reach for time and again! Perfect for work attire too.
- Flip Flops or Casual Walking Sandals. Our feet do a lot of walking during the warmer months of the year and it’s important to upgrade your footwear every season. Look for shoes that are specifically made for walking. Just because a pair of shoes look cute on the rack doesn’t mean they are comfortable. Thong sandals and a great pair of clog sandals will do your wardrobe well.
- Swimwear. If you are hard on your swimwear season-to-season then update with a new bathing suit and cover-up. Look for one that is extremely well-made that resists fading and snags. To prolong the life of your swimwear, always hand wash in a mild liquid detergent and hang to dry.
- Quintessential Summer Sundress. The sundress and maxi dress are all of the rage because they give the stylish woman lots of coverage and they are super easy-to-wear. They can be worn casually with flip flops or dressed up for a summertime party with a pair of nice heels.
Summer is a fun time for fashion and updating it with a few new key pieces will keep you looking and feeling great all season long.
You must be logged in to post a comment.