Rock Your Clogs with Fun Hosiery
Bored with your style? Are you looking for a quick and inexpensive way to change your look today? Clogs are a fabulous shoe that allows you the ability to change your style and still keep wearing your favorite shoe. You can dress a clog up or down and always look just right.
To rock your clogs and have some fun with your fashion look, why not pair them with some awesome hosiery. It is a quick and easy way to add some pizazz without breaking the bank. Here are some tips and ideas for you.
* Socks: Look for knee-high socks in bright fun colors, cute prints or ones that have embellishments on them like charms, chains or lace trims.
* Thigh-High Hose: This trend looks best when wearing with a pair of high-heeled clogs and a beautiful dress, skirt and your business suits. Select solid colors that blend in with the color of your clogs to elongate the look of your legs. Hose should be well-fitted so make sure you buy your proper size. They should never be lose or baggy around your ankles, knees or thighs.
* Tights: These days most women prefer to wear tights than your typical nude pantyhose when sporting a pair of clogs and we adore that look! Stick with solid color tights and look for ones that have interesting textures or patterns woven into them.
* Hosiery Tips: If you are worried about “walking out” of your clogs wear a thicker, fluffier sock to get a snugger fit. You can also buy slipper socks with the rubber-treads on the bottom which will help you to not slide around in your clogs.
* Mixing it up: Buy socks made in the same style and from the same fabrications. Mix up your prints and colors for that hip and trendy mis-matched look.
Hosiery has come a long way and there are so many different patterns and looks available now. You can rock your clogs and be a trend setter too!