Spring Fashion Trends for 2015
Fashion can be fun. While it is easy to grab the first thing you see in the closet and get going for the day, taking some time to put together an outfit and reflects who you are is so much better! Within every season there are fun fashion trends that can be found. What is changing in the industry and on the street. While a lot of it will not be something you can or will want to ear, finding the nuggets that you can embrace is the key to great fashion that is yours completely.
What is hot for this Spring? Here are some of the spring fashion trends that are being seen for this season. Look for a few key pieces that you can add to your wardrobe to blend. These will take you into summer too!
2015 Spring Fashion Trends
* Retro 1970’s Prints and Fabrications
* Bohemian Chic Dresses, Skirts and Flowing Tops
* Asymmetrical Hems in Skirts and Dresses
* Maxi Dresses and Skirts
* Light-Weight Mini Denim Skirts * Light-Weight Denim Jackets
* Fringe Embellishments on Dresses, Skirts and Tops (longer the fringe & the more of it…the better)
* Pastel Colored Gingham Prints in Cotton – Tops, Bottoms & Dresses
* Figure-Flattering, Well-Tailored Dresses for the Office
* Sheer and Lacy Dresses and Tops
* Flared Denim Jeans and Pants
* Ruffled Dresses, Skirts and Tops in Pretty Spring Prints & Solids
* Pastel Colored Metallics
Don’t forget to add your favorite footwear when choosing your spring fashions! Superior Clogs’ new clogs for spring will fit right in for both comfort and style!