Timeless Classic Footwear That Never Goes Out of Style
There are certain shoes that we have seen for years on the street and on the runways. Styles that are timeless and classic for wear anytime, for the most part. Never out of fashion, it seems only the embellishments and colors change. The overall style is the same.
What would we do without these staple pieces in our closet? Here are our picks for the top timeless shoes that women should have at all times.
* Flip-Flop -The flip-flop is always in-fashion during the late spring, summer and early fall seasons in most areas of the country. They can be worn casually with shorts and capris or dressed up with a nice maxi dress or skirt.
* Sneaker – The sneaker is the quintessential piece when it comes to footwear selections. Everyone needs a good athletic or walking sneaker for those casual days of running around or for outdoor athletic activities.
* Clogs – The classic clog has been in-style since the mid 1970’s and continue to be a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. Select a clog sandal style for the warmer months and a closed toe style or clog boots for the colder season.
* Loafer – The loafer has come a long way since the 1950’s and you can find casual designs or super dressy ones that will take you the office. A loafer works for everyone’s wardrobe due to their versatility and can be worn year-round.
* Mary Jane – The Mary Jane hit the fashion world by storm in the 1960’s and to this day they are a popular choice. They can be worn casually or dressed up for a night out on the town. They are a great choice for the career woman to wear to the office or for running around on a casual weekend.
* Pump – The classic women’s pump has been in style for more than a hundred years and no slowdown in sight. Worn with anything from jeans to formal attire, this classic shoe has shown the test of time. With the varying heights of heel, most women find themselves owning several pair, with at least one in black.
Investing in quality, timeless footwear will serve you well throughout the year. How many of these styles do you rely on?