Tips on How to Wear Clogs with Western Wear
Clogs can be worn with just about anything in your wardrobe even with Western wear. Western wear is a style that can be combined with many other styles for a lovely custom look and believe it or not, your favorite clogs can be a part of that too!
To style your clogs with this type of fashion wear, here are some tips.
* Look for clogs that are done in a western styled, featured tooled leather motifs, have silver metal buckles or just go for a style of clog you like in your typical solid black or saddle brown colors.
* Match up the color of your clogs with a nice leather rustic handbag and a leather belt with a beautiful western buckle. Keep your accessories clean, simple and in rustic leather. For an added bonus, top your look with a good old-fashioned cowgirl hat in your favorite design.
* Any type of denim jeans you have in your current cowgirl wardrobe will work with leather clogs. However, if you own boot-cut jeans, they are the best and elongate your legs, giving you a taller appearance.
* Flannel shirts, button-down shirts, western tees and denim vests all work with the casual look of a great pair of clogs.
* Denim skirts, leggings, jeggings and denim shorts all work best with solid color and chunky heel clogs. For the best look, wear them barefoot, with no hosiery when going for the western look.
Don’t be afraid to blend styles to find your great look. Keep the comfort of your clogs working with all of your favorite fashion styles, like Western Wear by using easy to wear tips, just like the ones listed here.
What is your favorite way to wear clogs with your outfits?