Top 5 Must-Have Back-to-School Footwear Styles
Back to school is just about here and for those ladies heading off to college, choosing the right shoes that can be mixed and matched to your favorite fashion piece is a necessity. If you are heading towards the dorm, you can only take so much with you!
There are so many different styles to choose from, but we have selected our top five choices that will work the hardest for you.
* Oxford: this look is inspired my men’s footwear designs. The oxford looks great with casual wear and weekend wear, but can also be dressed up for the office with a nice business suit or with trousers.
* Shootie: The shootie is a combination ankle boot and shoe. They can be worn dressed up, casually or for a night-out on the town. They can be worn with a lot of items in your wardrobe, but do look best with dresses and skirts.
* Stacked-Heel Mary-Jane: The mary-jane has made a come back over the past few years, but with an updated and modern look thanks to the chunky stacked-heel. If you like wearing pumps and stilettos, but need something more secure on your foot, this is the style to wear.
* Clogs: You can never go wrong with a great pair of comfortable clogs! They can be worn dressy, casually, and for a night out on the town. Built for comfort, the perfect walking shoe for people who spend a lot of time on their feet. Check out the entire collection we offer!
* Athletic Shoes: Everyone needs a good pair of athletic shoes and these days, you can find them in hundreds of different styles, colors and fabrications. Gone are the days of sporting around the solid white sneaker. Pick out a bright color or fun print to really modernize your footwear wardrobe.
These 5 styles are a good investment for the college woman because you will have a style for dress-up, styles for weekend wear, styles for walking, a style for athletics, and more. Why spend hundreds of dollars on 20 pairs of shoes when you just need these 5 essential styles for comfort and flexibility!