Top 5 Weekend Fashions for Summer
Summer is in full swing and sometimes it can be tough to find the right clothing that is in style, feels good, and yet keeps you cool too. Weekends don’t have to be about jeans and shorts. Check out these 5 fashion ideas that can go from casual to the office too. Traveling this summer? These are a definite plus too!
- Maxi Dress – The maxi dress continues to grow in popularity. With all that we are seeing, it looks like the maxi is here to stay, year-round. For summer fun, you’ll want to look for a strapless, spaghetti-strap, or cap sleeve maxi in a fun print for summer.
- Hi-Low Top – In case you haven’t noticed, cropped tops are so yesterday! This season the hi-low top has taken center stage. You’ll want to buy a few in fun prints, bright colors and in summer-weight fabrications. These style of tops are great for year-round wear, because you can layer vests, shrugs, denim jackets, and other items over the top once the cooler weather arrives.
- Shark-Bite Hem Top – The shark-bite hem top is great for women who like extra coverage over their hips. This style looks great worn with skirts, shorts, capris, ankle pants and leggings.
- The Shrug – While cardigans will always have a place and are a classic fashion staple, the shrug is just perfect for the hot summertime months when you just want a little bit of arm coverage. It’s the perfect layering piece over all of your maxi dresses, tank tops, shirts and tees. We recommend buying them in solid colors to help balance out all of those fun summertime prints.
- Maxi-Skirt – The maxi skirt is figure-flattering on every body shape and size. They are perfect for women who don’t want to wear shorts and a great item to wear into the office during the hot summer months. They can be dressed up or worn casually. Perfect for traveling too!
All of these fashion trends for summer will work perfectly with a great pair of leather clogs from Superior Clogs! We have the perfect clog-style sandals to wear with your shorts, skirts, maxi dresses, capris, jumpers, and ankle pants! A must-have for travel, weekend casual and even the office!