How to Wear Clogs with Jeans
The great thing about clogs is that they can be worn with just about anything in your wardrobe, especially a good pair of denim jeans. And with all things fashion, there are a few tips that you can use to make sure you are comfortable and fashionable in your clogs too. Even some tips and tricks to make you appear taller!
Tips on How to Wear Clogs with Jeans
- If you are going to wear high-heeled clogs pair them up with a boot cut, wide leg or straight leg pair of jeans. Try to avoid wearing them with jeggings or skinny jeans as way too much emphasis is put on the feet which can give the appearance of having too big of feet (not sure how to word that).
- For a trendy and modern day look, cuff up those skinny jeans and show off some ankle jewelry while wearing your favorite pair of clogs!
- To get the most miles out of a great pair of clogs select a versatile neutral color which will go with other things in your wardrobe. Try selecting black, chocolate brown, ivory/cream and/or navy blue. A good pair of dark blue clogs always looks nice with denim jeans!
- Accessorizing: Try matching up your handbag color to the color of your footwear. If you are wearing leather clogs, choose a leather handbag. If you are wearing suede…sport a suede handbag. Your accessories should match or at least coordinate well together.
- Trying to make your legs look longer? Select a clog with a 3″ or higher heel. Trying to make them look shorter? Go with a heel that is less than 3″ in height.
- For some funky fun, why not select a pair of clogs in a wild and colorful print! When sporting these types of clogs you want to make sure that the top you are wearing coordinates well with the print and/or colors in your footwear.
Clogs are perfect for casual wear and pairing them with your favorite jeans is a given. You can feel great and look great too all day long in your Superior Clogs. Which pair is your favorite to wear with your jeans?