What’s Hot in Swim Wear Trends 2015
It will soon be that time of year when we want to hit the beach for some fun in the sun. There are so many different styles in swimsuits that are available this season for the hottest looks. Here are some of the hot trends this summer.
Swim Wear 2015
* Nautical Prints
* Pin-Up Girl Styles * Fringe (especially on bikini tops)
* Mis-Matched Bikini Tops & Bottoms * Ruffle Trimmed Bikini Tops & Ruffle Trimmed Skirted Bottoms * Cut-Out One-Pieces (Monokini)
* High-cut Bottoms * Bright Neon & Citrus Colors * Mesh (Mesh Panels in the tummy area)
* Sporty-Chic (combo of sporty, chic & modern)
* Return to 90’s Style but with Updated Modern Twist * Crochet Trim & Hand Embroidery Accents
Note: For a cohesive and fashionable look, match or coordinate your bathing suit cover-up with your swimming suit so that they look like they belong together and weren’t just thrown together from your closet. A sarong along with some comfy clog sandals or flip flops are perfect for nautical and beach wear.
Tip: Although you may be tempted to toss your bathing suit into the washer on the gentle cycle, it is best that you hand wash the suit in a mild liquid detergent, rinse and hang to dry. By hand washing it, you will keep it looking nicer, for a longer period of time.
Enjoy this hot summer with some gorgeous swim suits and cover-ups. So comfortable and cool any time!