Winter Wardrobe Basics
With winter starting full swing here in Northern Wisconsin, there are bound to be clothing pieces that you needing to keep the cold weather out. For those that live in freezing weather where there is snow and ice or at the very least, icy wind and low temps, stocking the basics in your wardrobe is going to keep you happy, not to mention warm.
When updating your winter wardrobe, it’s important to think about the pieces that are comfortable, warm and mix-n-match well with the other items already in your closet. While 6″ high-heel ankle booties with an open-toe look pretty they aren’t warm and they certainly aren’t the safest type of footwear to be wearing on icy and wet surfaces.
This list of Winter Wardrobe Basics is going to help you stay warm, look great. Plus here’s how to mix and match for awesome outfits all winter long. What are you missing??
* Heavy-Weight Winter Jeans
* Boyfriend-Style Knit Cardigan Sweater
* Classic Turtle-Neck in 2-3 Patterns or Colors
* Longer Length & Heavier Weight Skirts and Dresses
* Classic Long-Sleeve Tee – Update with 2-3 New Styles
* Vest – Fleece, Faux Sherpa, Suede or Leather
* Heavier Cotton Socks, such as our full line of Swedish Style Cotton Socks
* All-Weather Winter Boots
* Under-Clothing Layers: Camisoles, Tanks, Leggings, Tights
* Knit Hat, Scarf and Gloves/Mittens
* Winter Coat – Down or Down Alternative Adds Warmth
* At-Leisure 2-Piece Lounge Suits
* Leisure Shoes – Leather Clogs are Comfortable and Fashionable; plus, Troentorp’s unique non-slip undersoles gives you the traction and safety on snow or ice.
As the seasons change it’s also a great time to update and replace your underclothing such as tights and pantyhose to keep you warm and cozy.
Winter basics are a must-have in cold weather. By having these basics on hand, you can create the perfect stylish look for you at a moment’s notice.
Whether you prefer an open backed clog or our closed back Van Gogh, Professional, or Picasso clogs, you will find a style that will fit your preferred winter wardrobe. And don’t forget to browse our line of beautiful Swedish style socks!
Check out all our clog and sock styles at: